Monday, January 23, 2012

He is faithful

I have had a rough day since yesterday, just not sure about how to get through this life with all I feel I have attached to me. And really I don't need to have it attached to me, but stuff like my grief with Ethan. I will always carry that.

But as a good friend pointed out I need to celebrate him, and I need to not let the anticipation get to me. I know I am missing him but I need to think of what he would want, and think about all those things I am blessed with. My husband, my children, my friends and be thankful the fact I am where I am despite the things I have been through.

She is right, her tough love was so hard to take at first, new I guess. But after it I know what a great friend God placed into my life. She is real, genuine and I am so glad to have her.

He knows my heart is aching and I needed someone to tell me to snap out of it, that they too understand but I need to let go of the pain and celebrate life.

I know in my heart she is right, and just when I thought I was at the end of my rope he was faithful.

Thank you Lord for all your love, your protection, and all you've given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment